- 1/2 cup plain rice or soy milk
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 24 ounces dairy free cream cheese
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- assorted crackers
- celery sticks
- carrot sticks
Combine rice or soy milk and salsa.
Transfer to a slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Stir in dairy free cream cheese, crab, onions and chilies.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
Serve warm with assorted crackers, celery and carrot sticks.